Health and Safety
Just like you, we are closely monitoring new developments regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus). The health and safety of our customers and employees are of the utmost importance.
We are committed to doing everything we can to make your visit to our dealership comfortable and safe.
While our dealership is cleaned each night, we have raised our usual cleanliness and health safety standards even higher. Maintaining the status quo has never been good enough for our dealership, and it shouldn’t be for you either. Please know that we intend to be a leader in meeting the challenges this virus has presented our community.
What We Are Doing Differently:
- We have implemented several new policies and procedures, following recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Wyoming Department of Health.
- We are in constant communication with our employees to reinforce our sanitization safety procedures. Also, we are sanitizing high-traffic public areas at an increased frequency.
- We have added additional hand sanitizers throughout the dealership for the convenience of our customers and employees. We have implemented stringent sanitizing procedures to take place multiple times a day.
- All dealership personnel must stay home from work if they develop respiratory, fever, or flu-like symptoms.
- All sales support and management teams must wear masks when interacting with one another and customers.
Based on these proactive actions, we are confident that our dealership will continue to be a safe place to conduct business, and we will remain open to serve your needs best.
Though we are trying to keep business operations as normal as possible, we understand that adjustments need to be made during these unprecedented times. Here’s a look at your options if you are looking to buy or service your vehicle while abiding by national guidelines.
Ken Garff Motors contactless car buying experience:
- Select your vehicle of interest online
- Call to schedule your test drive
- We take care of the rest
A Ken Garff sales representative will bring the vehicle to a location of your choosing (home/work/etc.). All interior and exterior contact points are sanitized before turning over the keys. We can answer questions via phone, text, or video chat. If you like the vehicle, we can complete the entire purchase remotely.
Ken Garff Motors contactless service experience:
- Call to schedule your service appointment
- We take it from here
On the day of your appointment, Ken Garff service representatives will pick-up your vehicle and bring it to the dealership for maintenance. Once maintenance is complete, our service advisor will call you to review the work that was done and collect payment. All contact points are sanitized, and your vehicle is returned to you.
Thank you for your business and the trust you put in our team!